Saturday, December 20, 2008

Halle is growing up!!!

My sweet little Halle is so cute. I was getting her ready for her pre-school Christmas party and she picked out her clothes and we were doing her hair, I asked her how she wanted me to do it, she said I want pony and braids, I said okay and did her pony tails I braided one side and went to do the other side and she said, oh no Mom, I just want one braid and one pony tail. I explained that usually you need them to match and she said but I don't want them to. I thought it was cute and let her go to school with her crazy hair-do. After school we ran a few errands ran into some friends at Target and they all pointed out her one braid, when I explained that we did it that on purpose, they all seemend a little surprised that I would let her out of the house like that. It's so cute to see her little personality grow and I love the fact that even though I tried to have her change her mind, she didn't and thought her hair looked great!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That tells me that you are a really, really good mom. And, yes, she's darling.

Evie said...

You just gotta love that girl!