Wednesday, February 18, 2009

With 2 boyfriends, what is a girl to do?












Halle decided that she likes boys, two in particular. Mind you, she is only four...One morning we were eating breakfast and Cade best friend had slept over and they were eating and she looked at him and said
"Jackson, I love You!!!" he was so shocked and a little embarrassed he replied, Halle I can't like you, you are only four. Halle says, oh no I'm not I'm six!!!

Fellow No. 2 is a little older

Yep, that is right, Josh is in his mid 30's and he is dating Nikky my sister-in-law. Halle is all over him, every time she sees him. It's quiet funny and alarming at the same time. I don't think Nikky really wants to share him either.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Andrea! It's so good to see your darling family. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I had no idea you were a blogger! How's life treating you?

Megan said...

Well, if she chooses Jackson, at least you'd get along with the in-laws. That's my plan with Chayden and Kaitie.