Monday, February 9, 2009

Halle got in a fight with the slide at Chick Filet!!!!


Our little tomboy loves to climb, jump and rough house a little too much. We took the kids out to dinner on Saturday to Chick Filet with some friends 10 minutes after getting there a lady runs out and tells my friend that her little boy is crying, 2 minutes later Jeff is in the play land and sees Halle flying through the air and landing on her face. She said she was going down the slide but we don't think that's what happened, the slide is super slow, there is no way she could have that momentum to fall that hard and that fast. However she did end up with a fat lip and a swollen eye.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I really, really feel for her. Remember when I had that horrible canker and had to call Jeff at his house. WOW.

Kristin said...

Poor Halle, I hope she's ok! I love your blog Olivia.
Love, Paige