Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ever wonder what pee tastes like???

Okay, so today was just like any other day. Addison my 2 year old wanted to wear panties, I was all over that since I'm trying to potty train her. I put some on her and explained to her that if she needed to go potty she needed to sit on the toilet. She said okay mom. I decided I would take a shower while she watched Barney on my BED. I got out of the shower got dressed and began to make my bed when I see a huge wet spot! AWESOME....I can't get mad I left her by herself while I was in the shower. So, I pull off the comforter then the blanket it got stuck on one side of the mattress so I decided to pull it really hard and in doing that the pee that was on top of the blanket SPLATTERED ALL OVER MY FACE WITH MY MOUTH WIDE OPEN, YES, THE PEE DID GO IN MY MOUTH!!! I know, gross huh??
So I ran to the bathroom to spit and to wash my face when I looked in the mirror at my shirt It was like someone had sprayed me with a water bottle. So, just in case you are wondering pee taste a little like vinegar.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I could not even get through this w/out crying I was laughing so hard. And then I had to try and read it again to Caiser! I'm so sorry this happened to you, and we appreciate you sharing the story for us, it feels good to laugh that hard! Love it!

Jenn said...

It's so fun to be a parent...that's hilarious!

Nicky said...

That is so classic! These are the funny stories we'll be telling when we're fifty. I'll never forget when Danny was laying down and lifting up one of our babies and they spit up right into his mouth!