Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cade just turned 7!!!!








Cade just turned 7!!!!

Our little Cade just turned 7 years old! I can't even believe it... Seems like time goes by so fast and I don't feel like I'm old enough to have a 9 year and now a 7. I still feel like I'm 25 so that would make me 14 when Olivia was born... hmm Anyway back to Cade, we had a Magic Party. We hired a magician. The kids loved him, he was very funny and very entertaining to the adults too. It's great to have family so close and share these wonderful times with us.
Cade is the funniest little kid. He is one of those kids that will say anything that is on his mind
(so if he offends you, I'm so so sorry in advance). Very sweet to his sisters, loves to play, loves his books and is a very good artist, he likes to make comic books. Poor kid has 3 sisters that yell, fight, punch and scream at him and he usually never fights back. I love him for that. I'm so lucky to have such a sweet little boy he makes everything so fun and is such a joy to have around.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Yah! I am so glad you finally posted something! Boys truly are sweeter then girls! Well...that's what I think anyway. Welcome to the blogging world! It is so much fun!

Evie said...

Max was sick, and sooo sad to miss the party! Sounds like it was a blast! Thanks again for letting the kids come play the other day... I hope Hallie isn't too traumatized by Maxton! Call me this week! I am glad you are blogging!

Megan said...

How cute!!! Wesley had the best time! Thanks so much for inviting him. SOOOOO glad you're doing your blog.