Monday, October 6, 2008

kids are off track










The kids are off track...







The kids are off track and I'm trying to make it fun for everyone. Last week I let the kids invite some friends over for lunch. Olivia invited Karlee, they both hated the lunch I had made so I had to make them something different, picky, picky girls. They got a creative made up a play and preformed it for me ( Karlee is very good at the German accent) Olivia just laughed when it was her turn to speak. Cade had Maxton come over, they got a long so well, they watched a movie and played video games, I know boys and video games it's a shocker!!! Halle had Natalie come over and they played and watched the little Mermaid, that is Halle favorite movie right now, we watch once a day, I love to hear sing Ahhhh, Ahhh. You know the song. And cute Addison just followed all of them around. She was a little sick, had a tummy ache, so If any of kids caught her flu, sorry.... I love having the kids home all day and get to hang out with them and see them enjoy just being kids. That is what makes me smile.

On another note, seriously can football season just be over.... holly crap, my sweet sweet husband is playing on 3 football leagues and is so competitive that I was watching dancing with the stars and he changed the channel and thought I would not mind so he could see how he was doing in his league. He won both games so now he is feeling like the man!!! just silly If you ask me.

1 comment:

Evie said...

Cute pics Andrea! My kids have been asking about your kids, so we need to have them over! The picture of Natalie and Hallie on the couch makes Natalie look like a giant...LOL I need to get your dishes back to you from the yummy thoughtful lunch you made me!:)