Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jeff''s Birthday









Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!

It is Jeff's 38th birthday, wow....You don't look a day older than 30... for sure Babe. I feel so lucky and blessed to have him as my better half. We truly have the best time together. Here are 38 reason why I love you so much!!!


1. Never gets mad at me

2. Family is very important

3. treats his mom like a queen

4. looks up to his dad








5. He is the best dad
6. no one plays monster like him with the kids

7. If I want to buy something for myself, he says go buy it, you deserve it, hon!

8.When he feels like cleaning, he is the best cleaner

9. I love the fact the he is SO passionate about his football



10. Loves to take me out on fun dates

11. Very loyal husband and friend

12. Gets emotional during war movies or sport related events

13. He is so sweet to my mom and dad, treats them like his own

14. Loves to relish in his High School Glory days










15.Trying to learn Spanish

16.Loves music and can bust a move if he needs to

17.Makes me feel like the hottest girl in town, sometimes I'm like dude quit staring.
18.Showers everyday, to some people that is not important

19. Lets me buy all of his clothes and he seems to really like them

20. Just thought of this one. On my birthday last year he decorated the whole down stairs with streamers and balloons. Just because he loves me...


21.Will really try everything once, within reason


22. Loves to buy fun things for the house

23. He is the nicest boss

24. Very smart and level headed (except his spurts of road rage)
25. He mows the lawn better than any neighbor!

26. Can laugh at himself

27. Really thinks we eat the same amount of food and he is the only that gains weight

28.Sees the silver lining in all situations


29. Treats everyone with kindness and respect


30. His perfect day would be football, lots of coke and pizza, I could manage that.

31. Very driven ambitious person, always looking to learn new things
32. If I cook something disgusting, he lies and says its great

33. I backed the van into a concrete boulder and dented the bumper we just repaired a few weeks before and he just asked if I was okay and said It's just a car It doesn't matter.


34. He upgraded my ring after our 10 year anniversary, I lost it 2 weeks after he gave it to me, I called him at work crying like a babbling idiot and he said it's just a ring, hon.

35.loves to play games with the kids

36. loves his cookies on Sunday


37. he makes this crazy life so wonderful

38. I'm so grateful and blessed to have you in my life and can't wait for the journey that is yet to come. I know that whatever life throws at us we will be fine.

4 comments:

Evie said...

Happy Birthday JEFF! Your family is so cute Andrea! I love your family picture, and wow that was quite a list! You are ONE lucky gal, but then again, he is one lucky guy! ;) Have a great weekend!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! I didn't realize you were THAT great....j/k, I've always know you were great, well for 7 years anyway! Can't wait to party up the BIG 38 with you!

Unknown said...

Happy 38 young years Jeff! I enjoyed looking at all your fun pictures...now I have more ammo :):) Eat lots of cake and don't floss today-just enjoy your special day.

Kristy said...

Jeff sounds about perfect. Happy late B-day. Way to go Andrea with the blog. I'm so proud.