Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I'm Thankful for

I know we had Thanksgiving last week but I wanted to acknowledge all that I'm thankful for. I'm so happy that I have the gospel in my life and all the peace it brings to my life, It's so simple. I'm so happy to know that families can be together forever, that no matter when we pass at the end we will be together, how wonderful is that?
Thanksgiving was Papi's favorite Holiday and It was sad not having him at the table and eating his delicious turkey and then 2 days later was his birthday, so this week was extra hard, but we made it and feel so lucky to have each other.
My wonderful family, the opportunity that I have to be a wife and mother, as I look into those little faces, I know what my purpose is. My wonderful mom that has taught me so much about strength and courage and even though we fall we just pick ourselves up and dust off and try again. My sister's and my brother, the dear friends they are to me and I know they would do anything for me as I would for them. I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family and I can go on and on with how thankful I am. I often wonder what my life would have been like if my parents didn't make the journey, here for us. I know that they made that huge sacrifice just for us and I'm so thankful!!!

No comments: