Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lagoon


We decided to get season passes to Lagoon. We figured the kids were a little older and they would really enjoy it this year. Jeff stayed with Olivia, Cade and The Coopers and The Johnston's, they bought season passes too. And I hung out with Halle and Addison. We had a great time!




This has to be my favorite picture of all time. Halle wanted to go in the House of Terror.



This is all the kids on Water Snake Rapids, the adults just watched, we didn't feel like getting wet and with such a big group the kids were fine.


Addison loves to help out.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I love the haunted house picture!! How cute!! Your girls are getting so big!

Megan said...

I LOVE the picture of the boys, have you ever seen pure joy? That picture's it. I'm so glad that we all got passes again.

Jenn said...

I am soo glad that we can all spend the summer together. The kids have so much fun, and I have fun watching them. The picture of Halle is DARLING!